top of page

Remote learning support

Public·20 members

Bayern - Heidenheim live free 11/11/2023 Live

HeidenheimBundesligaHeidenheim is a professional football club based in the city of Heidenheim an der Brenz, Germany. Founded in 1846, the team competes in ...

FC Bayern München vs 1. FC Heidenheim live score, H2H FC Bayern München 1. FC Heidenheim live score (and video online live stream) starts on 11 Nov 2023 at 14:30 UTC time at Allianz Arena stadium, Munich city, ... So it was a win, but I don’t know who against. ” bundesliga. com: What was it like to beat Bayern as a player? Schmidt: “Unbelievable. It was the last game of the first round of the cup, we had moved from the Vestenbergsgreuth ground to the Frankenstadion in Nuremberg, and we won the game 1-0, and I think we deserved to win, because it was one of those cup ties under the lights where we did everything right and Bayern didn’t do much right. I think it was [Giovanni] Trappatoni’s first game in charge, the team was full of world beaters, with [Lothar] Matthäus, there were others too. It just shows that anything can happen in a single game - and then I nearly managed to do the same with my team as a coach! ” bundesliga. com: You were in charge of the first game between these two teams, what are your memories of that incredible DFB Cup match? Schmidt: “Yeah, we were in it right until the end. We could have won the game. We were behind in the first half but we turned it around, with that Heidenheim DNA again, we didn’t hide, we pressed high, I think we forced a red card for [Niklas] Süle, and then [Robert] Lewandowski and [Kingsley] Coman came on at half time and turned the game back in their favour quite quickly, making it 4-2. But then we brought it back to 4-4, Robert Glatzel got a hat-trick, an amazing day, and then even now I can picture the scene, the chance we had to make it 5-4. We had a man up, and [Sven] Ulreich made an amazing save, and then they go up the other end and win a penalty and Lewandowski makes it 5-4. At the end of the game everyone was talking about this amazing game in Heidenheim, but as a coach I wasn’t, because we lost. We were very close to winning, we could have won. You can call it a fairytale, because it’s 1. FC Heidenheim, perhaps 10, 15, 20 years ago, nobody knew who we were on the footballing map and nobody would have thought we could play in the Bundesliga. But at the end of the day, success came step by step. We were always prepared to try new things, without losing our DNA, that togetherness, the character in and around the team, and the temperament to be professional and to always keep improving. FC Bayern gegen 1. FC Heidenheim live: So sehen Sie 19 hours ago — So sehen Sie die Partie live im TV und Stream. München – Das Bundesligaspiel zwischen dem FC Bayern und dem 1. FC Heidenheim steigt am Samstag, ... Bayern Munich vs. Heidenheim preview: Can FCH keep it 6 hours ago — Heidenheim travel to Munich in hopes of scrapping out a result against in-form Harry Kane and the record champions, who have yet to lose a ... " Watch: Get to know Heidenheimbundesliga. com: What were your first experience of Bayern as a kid? Schmidt: “Yeah, my first stadium visit was the Olympiastadion, I went with my mum, I think I was eight or nine years old. That was my first Bundesliga game and I was fascinated by the Südkurve, my first experience of it at the Olympiastadion, it was a special game, a big win for Bayern, at the end of the 70s and the start of the 80s there, and I’ve had a couple of meetings with Bayern since, first as a player in the cup, then with Heidenheim in the cup, and now this is the third time, and we’re obviously really looking forward to it… With Vestenbergsgreuth, against Bayern? Oh, I don’t know… It was 6-1, but I don’t remember against who. But of course, the difference is when you wake up and you remember you’ve won the game yesterday, then you go and analyse it and there’s so many positives to analyse, so yeah, it was a peaceful sleep, all good! " bundesliga. com: What's your take on the game? Schmidt: "I think it was our DNA, it was our aim in the game, we didn’t want to play Stuttgart at their own game because we knew we would have come up short. Live Commentary - Leverkusen vs 1. FC Heidenheim 1846 Nathan Tella (Bayer 04 Leverkusen) wins a free kick in the defensive half. 90'+4' free_kick_lost icon. Foul by Jonas Föhrenbach (1. FC Heidenheim 1846).

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page