top of page

Meals & nutrition

Public·3 members
Ian Afanasyev
Ian Afanasyev

My Talking Tom APK 2013: The No.1 Games App in 135 Countries

My Talking Tom APK 2013: A Fun Virtual Pet Game

Do you love virtual pet games? Do you want to have a cute and funny cat as your companion? If you answered yes, then you should try My Talking Tom APK 2013, the first version of the popular game by Outfit7. In this game, you can adopt, care for, and play with Tom, a talking cat who responds to your touch and voice. You can also customize his appearance, interact with his friends, and enjoy various mini-games. In this article, we will tell you more about this game, how to download and install it on your Android device, and why you should choose this version over the newer ones.

What is My Talking Tom?

My Talking Tom is a virtual pet game featuring the star of Talking Tom Cat and Talking Tom Cat 2. You need to keep Tom happy by feeding him, petting him, taking him to the bathroom, putting him to sleep, and playing games with him. You can also watch him grow from a kitten to a full-grown cat, and unlock new items and outfits for him as you progress. The game has a simple and intuitive interface, with colorful graphics and animations. You can also record videos of Tom and share them with your friends on social media.

my talking tom apk 2013

Features of My Talking Tom

My Talking Tom has many features that make it fun and engaging for players of all ages. Here are some of them:

Customize Tom's appearance

You can change Tom's fur color, eye color, clothing, accessories, and more. You can also choose from different backgrounds and themes for his home. There are hundreds of combinations to choose from, so you can create your own unique style for Tom.

Interact with Tom and his friends

You can talk to Tom and he will repeat what you say in a funny voice. You can also poke, stroke, tickle, and tease him to see his reactions. You can also visit his friends Angela, Ben, Ginger, Hank, and Pierre, and interact with them as well.

Play mini-games and earn coins

You can play various mini-games with Tom, such as Flappy Tom, Bubble Shooter, Planet Hop, Happy Connect, Memory Game, Brick Blast, and more. You can earn coins by playing these games, which you can use to buy new items and outfits for Tom.

How to download and install My Talking Tom APK 2013?

If you want to enjoy the first version of My Talking Tom on your Android device, you need to download and install the APK file from a trusted source. Here are the steps to do so:

Download the APK file from a trusted source

You can download the APK file from [this link](^1^), which is from archive.org. This is a safe and reliable website that hosts old versions of apps and games. The file size is about 36 MB.

Enable unknown sources on your device

Before you can install the APK file, you need to enable unknown sources on your device. This will allow you to install apps that are not from the Google Play Store. To do this, go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and toggle it on.

Install the APK file and launch the game

Once you have downloaded the APK file and enabled unknown sources, you can Once you have downloaded the APK file and enabled unknown sources, you can install the APK file by tapping on it and following the instructions. After the installation is complete, you can launch the game by tapping on its icon on your home screen or app drawer. You can then start playing with Tom and enjoy the game.

Why choose My Talking Tom APK 2013?

You might be wondering why you should choose My Talking Tom APK 2013 over the newer versions of the game. Here are some reasons why:

Enjoy the original version of the game

My Talking Tom APK 2013 is the first version of the game that was released in November 2013. It has the original features and gameplay that made it popular and loved by millions of players around the world. You can experience the game as it was intended by the developers, without any changes or updates that might affect its quality or performance.

Experience the nostalgia of the first release

If you played My Talking Tom when it first came out, you might feel nostalgic about it and want to relive those memories. By downloading My Talking Tom APK 2013, you can go back to the time when you first adopted Tom and watched him grow. You can also compare how the game has evolved over the years and appreciate its improvements.

Avoid the ads and in-app purchases of the newer versions

One of the drawbacks of the newer versions of My Talking Tom is that they have more ads and in-app purchases that might interrupt your gameplay or tempt you to spend money. Some players might find these annoying or frustrating, especially if they just want to have fun with Tom. By choosing My Talking Tom APK 2013, you can avoid these issues and enjoy the game without any distractions or costs.

Conclusion

My Talking Tom APK 2013 is a fun and entertaining virtual pet game that lets you adopt, care for, and play with a talking cat named Tom. You can customize his appearance, interact with him and his friends, and play various mini-games. You can also download and install this version of the game on your Android device easily and safely. Moreover, you can enjoy the original version of the game, experience the nostalgia of the first release, and avoid the ads and in-app purchases of the newer versions. If you are looking for a simple and enjoyable game that will keep you company and make you laugh, you should try My Talking Tom APK 2013 today.

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about My Talking Tom APK 2013:

Is My Talking Tom APK 2013 safe to download and install?

Yes, My Talking Tom APK 2013 is safe to download and install, as long as you get it from a trusted source like archive.org. You should also scan the file with an antivirus app before installing it, just to be sure.

What are the requirements for My Talking Tom APK 2013?

To run My Talking Tom APK 2013 on your Android device, you need to have Android 2.3 or higher, at least 36 MB of free storage space, and an internet connection.

Can I play My Talking Tom APK 2013 offline?

Yes, you can play My Talking Tom APK 2013 offline, but some features might not work properly or at all. For example, you might not be able to visit Tom's friends, watch videos of Tom, or share your videos on social media.

Can I update My Talking Tom APK 2013 to a newer version?

No, you cannot update My Talking Tom APK 2013 to a newer version. If you want to play a newer version of My Talking Tom, you need to download and install it separately from the Google Play Store or another source.

Can I transfer my progress from My Talking Tom APK 2013 to a newer version?

No, you cannot transfer your progress from My Talking Tom APK 2013 to a newer version. The two versions are not compatible with each other, so you will have to start from scratch if you switch to a newer version.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page